Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A Day in the Life...

These are the types of days to discourage forward movement.

 Last night, I received a message from Facebook that I needed to provide identification to verify my "authenticity".  After researching, I have learned that I had to have been reported to Facebook.  


Now, once again, critical thinking comes in to play.   If you have seen my Facebook page, the only thing I do is share my story or to share other members posts in the narcissistic abuse community to spread awareness.

 I would think (yes, I do that) that since I am "crazy and delusional", someone would be perfectly fine with me "showing my crazy ass" by blogging.  Shutting me down only shows it is to the benefit of someone else that I shut up.

  Once again, that is where the "answer" is. 

 I have spoken to a few ACTUAL crazy people in my life.  You dismiss them.  I am speaking the truth... why would that be a problem for anyone?

***hint***... that is your answer. 

 Here is the REAL truth.  I physically removed myself from all of it.  I moved.  I would NEVER have looked back.  It doesn't stop. That is where you question whether a narcs biggest "fear" is really "exposure"OR... does that really not matter in their insane desire to "win"?

 I have learned to "blow off" the odd things that "appear" in my house that are VERY out of place.  I take photos and go on.

 This morning, I was going to work out and three pieces of clothing were gone from my dryer.  Sure, the "dryer monster" could have gotten these things, but they are pretty substantial.  Last week, a wallet stolen in a eight minute trip to the corner store.  This has been happening for years.

It gets WORSE when I am doing things to move on with MY life.

 Go ahead and scratch your head... I get it.  Petty. 

The positive? It fueled me to have one HELL of a workout:)

#Critical #Thinking 

No comments:

Post a Comment