Friday, November 25, 2016

Trying to find my "niche"

There is a lot of fabulous information out there about narcissistic personality disorder.

Understanding is absolutely key to breaking the cycle and healing.

 My story is off the charts. I actually got the "validation" from ExN that had "all of this happened to him, he would commit suicide"... wishful thinking for him. 


 He can't tell ME I'm crazy, on drugs, unstable, an attention seeker, a liar, bad mother, some sort of "monster", etc... He knows those are all lies as do I... He can't sell them to me and he knows it.  He can sell those lies to others apparently because he counts on their being "stupid"... They totally get off on the con.

  He has tried to omit himself from the obvious fuckery by blaming everyone else.  This is where it gets so difficult to explain... how they operate.

  Being years of main supply (as in appearing to have some sort of like together), we had "our" thing.  That is not the same "thing", aka, "mask" he will wear with someone else.  In hindsight, finding out that the "life" he had before me does not exist, what was it?

 This type behavior is in the sociopath category.

  I think one of my biggest issues is the full commitment of the flying monkeys to simply accept what they hear as fact.

  I know I have received texts appearing to be from my actual friends and they did not did not send.  I have received some that are so not even legible from people who have no problems with articulation. I have seen Facebook post from people very close to me that are "too wrong" for them to have written...

 Yet, "they saw the texts".  I have YET to see these texts.  I think it's so sad that their "commitment to the cause" makes them a bigger source of amusement for "being so stupid" in the eyes of the sociopath.

 I think as I have gone through this and am fully aware I do know smart people, I am very much in shock that simple critical thinking isn't used.

 I hope maybe me shedding some light on that will help other victims have less suffering.  #Critical #Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment