Friday, November 25, 2016

FIve Years Out...

 I had no idea that while spending the last several years trying to figure out what in the hell was going on that I was supposed to be defending myself by talking about a relationship that came to an end for very real and healthy reasons with me.

  I should have ended it long before I did.


  I had NO clue I would have to pay dearly for leaving what I absolutely should have. #Critical #Thinking...

 I met people after we broke up.  I did NOT bad mouth or betray the trust of that relationship.  On either side of the coin, whether I am the "crazy loon" or not, why was what was seemingly the "end of a relationship" that ended five years ago still an issue?

 Because a different story than I was aware had been building for a very long time... Why would I even think to defend myself?

 If I had been "guilty" of these things, "covering my ass" would have probably been a good idea on my part... that would require me to have a well thought out and sneaky personality.

 Oops... I don't have a sneaky bone in my body.

 Ask ExN.  He used to make fun of me for it. "Sneaky" and "Shady" are not qualities that manifest after forty years.  Once again... #Critical #Thinking 

No comments:

Post a Comment