Saturday, November 26, 2016

Flying Monkeys... Just say NO

***Think of a good smear campaign like "multi-level marketing"*** 

 You are the product. The "designer" of the product is the narcopath.   The longer the time that goes by, the larger your "downstream".  The "product developer" knows YOU, the "product" better than anyone, maybe the first and second "downstream" do as well. The ones the furthest down have NOTHING of personal knowing you in order to base their "participation" other than what they have been CONVINCED or simply told what to say or do.


  Also, please keep in mind that on large scale smear, there is nothing a vengeful sociopath will NOT say or produce simply counting on the fact that they think others are so stupid they will believe it without question.

 These are some "tips" to save you from the "story" getting so far out of control that it is INSANE... Narc was counting on this...

***People start saying and asking odd things... You not only may wonder what in the hell is wrong with them, but why would they ask me?  Think phone calls from everyone wanting your opinion on things that people with not a close enough relationship to you would ask and certainly not divulge about themselves.  THEY ARE BAITING YOU.

 For me, I'm highly opinionated and employ critical thinking.  If it doesn't add up, there is a problem.  

 ***This is a big one I wish I had know too... Watch for anyone who when you call them, they ALWAYS miss the call and have to call you back... This is for the caller A) to prepare for the call B) Either be recording or having it on "speaker"... This can be and usually is a dumb ass flying monkey.

 Here is some dialogue I have experienced in a job interview (my job accounts have been "suspended" for over four years to "help" me look like someone "needed" me to)... Q: Have you ever been charged with a felony? A: No Q: Are you sure? A: Yes.  Q: Like maybe a pot charge from like 7 years ago? I had one person that had a felony conviction of "embezzlement" and it didn't show up but the pot charge did... Just let me know before the background check  A: Noooo.

  Lets break this down: A) In addition to my faux "mental health issues", I can only assume there is a rumor about me being a criminal.  B) As an employer, I would be MUCH more concerned of embezzlement than a "pot charge"... neither applies to me, but let's get real.

 Here is the BOOM... Another part of a rumor about you comes up in a separate situation.  You know the SAME flying monkey has NO CLUE because of their APPROPRIATE reaction. These are NOT bad people.  They chose to believe something not true.

Here is where the problem is.  If it crosses over to your employment, your livelihood and ability to support yourself and family is sabotaged. Not only does speaking up make you sound as crazy as the sociopath wants you to, but every time you go through "having to keep your mouth shut", it inflicts the trauma.

THIS is where "PTSD" stays at "TSD"... No past tense.

  This has happened in more than one scenario.  This is where it continues victimizing.  They people "downstream" who continue to participate, put themselves in liability for being STUPID.  Once again, the VICTIM continues to be VICTIMIZED for a string of lies that no one will just STOP. 

 The solution is simple yet obviously just too much for some. 

 Be straight up.  "I heard you were bat shit crazy, you are an attention seeker and lie about really stupid things FULLY knowing you sound crazy, a criminal, a liar, etc... Do you have anything to refute these accusations?"... Why, yes I do. See? Problem solved.

 I am a smart girl. 

 I KNOW what it sounds like and I do know when to STFU.

 I'm a "recovering doormat".  By keeping quiet, I'm still being one. 

 The reality is that I am a life long scapegoat an co-dependent completely enmeshed with sick and toxic people with NPD.  THAT was my issue.  Nothing else.  I have this question.  For those feigning "concern", wouldn't you rather me heal the issues I ACTUALLY have?  Any different says you have a self serving agenda.

 #Critical #Thinking              

No comments:

Post a Comment