Monday, November 21, 2016

It REALLY is all about me... Suck it up Buttercup:-)

So,,, In the fuckery and dynamics of a full on smear campaign, I have been called and accused of everything under the sun.

Narcissistic people LOVE projection.  

Some of the thing I have been accused of are the acts of someone other than myself and I truly fear for any community this person or persons is a member, however, one of the things used to try and "make me small" was calling me a "know it all."

Well folks, she is back.  I thank you for adding more knowledge to my arsenal so I can steer clear of toxic and sick people.

Here is the oxymoron:  Those who have called me a "know it all" were the first to be in line when they had a question or problem they needed solved. 

 ***NOTE*** Narcissists can only manipulate you or devalue you if they know your strengths.  They are MASTERS of reading others.

 Self esteem recovery tip #1:  If someone with a cluster B personality disorder professes DISLIKE about YOU, it is a STRENGTH in you that they do not possess beyond the surface of the "false mask" they wear.

"Keeping score" isn't a healthy attitude per se, BUT, in rebuilding the mind fuckery of this kind of stealth abuse, realizing you were always good enough can be used to "find" who you were before you got blindsided and from it happening again.

Turning those perceived negatives back in to a positive charge is where recovery happens.

It really is all about ME. I was there for ME when no one wasn't. I picked MYSELF up. It's MY survival.

The thing about these people and their tactics is to "prove" you are exactly as they want you seen for their "VICTIMHOOD"... The truth is that they will find something to say so SAY IT ANYWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment