Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Triangulation... He's ALL Yours

Triangulation is the pitting of two people against each other in a narcissistic "triangle" to compete for attention.

  Being that I don't know about anyone else, I can only assume it has been done without my participation.

 What I have "gathered"... "She and her mother are crazy".  This may or may not be true.

They would have to provide their "story" which has pretty important facts.  I do not know who "she" is or her mother...

 It also APPEARS while being in a nearly decade long relationship with me, ExN had a child that I did not know about.  He also knows my "deadline" for childbearing was set by ME and ended a decade ago.

  I was just "living my life". If he had another "woman", "life", etc... I did not know. BUT, Let's get real, if I had no clue, how did someone else become the "victim"?  


  I do not see how that could have angered anyone else unless they ARE crazy or they were absolutely lied to beyond all measure.

  Ladies, do NOT ever go after a woman over a man.  More than likely, the "supply" you give him is the drama of the attention on HIM.

 If you are hell bent on "having him", your best way of doing this is to not play his game.  If he is using you, he always will. He won't ever love or respect you.

  As a rule of thumb, I have yet to meet a man who was worth losing my mind over on PURPOSE.

 An open statement to whoever has an issue with me... I removed myself a long time ago.  

He's all yours. 


#Narcology

No comments:

Post a Comment