Saturday, November 26, 2016

I think I'm better than everyone else...

This is a great tactic in devaluing...

"You think you are better than everyone else".  


This is MEANT to mean shallow and more on the materialistic side.

  Nope.

  In my 'big" house and my "fancy" cars, I realized even MORE than I had before that I did not like "shallow" even from a higher view. 


  •  I do think I am better than anyone who is a flat shitty person.
  •  I do think I am better than someone who hides behind deceit
  •  I do think I am better than someone who can't step up in the face of abuse to another.  
  •  I do think I am better than those who can not or will not apologize and make amends for their own actions
  •  I do think I am better than a thief.
  •  I do think I am better than a pathological liar
  •  I do think I am better than crazy women who stalk and harass children
  •  I do think I am better than someone actively fostering harm
  •  I do think I am better than those who live a lie

 For all the reasons "I think I am better"... Not one of them is by moral default.  I have named not one thing I would not do myself.

 Switch this to an abuser or flying monkey... how would they line up? 

 #Narcology        

No comments:

Post a Comment