Saturday, November 26, 2016

SELFIES:)

SO... While I had no idea my "selfies" were only another avenue to portray me as this self-centered "narcissistic diva", they were SO good for ME after getting out of a completely draining relationship where I was not treated like a woman and had not felt "attractive" in years.

 It's the person behind the selfie. 

 You know your motives.  My ex was blocked from my social media (so I thought), so it was in no attempt to provoke jealousy.

It was a way of trying to gain back a part of me that been slowly stripped away.

As empaths with the ability to self reflect, we are always questioning ourselves.  You know your motives.  I they are solid, don't listen to anyone else.

 Anything to "bring you back to life" and better than you were is okay. 



*** Little flying monkey/narc story "selfie related":  My lips have ALWAYS been an "issue" for others.  They were great until they "needed not to be".  We had a family "friend" who for YEARS begged me for sex... like bad begged. It was never going to happen... why worry about it?

  He was recruited as a flying monkey.  Here is a "script flip"for you. 

 My lips are now an issue.  They are  NOW "giving off the wrong impression". While fake crying in the name of my recently deceased father, he decides to take the "moral high ground".

First of all, my dad trusted I could make my own decisions. The person in questions was a several decade "not ever going to happen".  Second of all, how in the hell do you pull the "moral card" when your deck is so not full?

 My lips were the same.  I would assume he wanted those lips for his own gain at some point due to his previous actions.

That is RIGHT.  I never shared personal details of my life or relationships with him because they weren't any of his DAMNED business.

It NEVER adds up... #Narcology    

No comments:

Post a Comment