Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Photoshop,Digital Abuse,Smear Campaigns,Lies and Triangulation

I want to share this as it is so important in the "digital" world.  It is VERY easy to replicate or falisify ANYTHING with a few clicks.

  I have seen video footage that was "enhanced" to create a false story.  I was totally deceived until I started learning.


  In "narc speak" one thing my ex told me that speaks volumes while he was trying to recruit a flying monkey who is a family member is that "I had to call her because you can't replicate her voice"...

 I had no idea what he was talking about then. 

 As things have unfolded and "I" have been on "voice recordings" of transactions "I" did not authorize, I get it.

 It's all gaslighting. 

I knew there was something to a police officer asking me if ex and I has taken "dirty pictures together" in 2014.  My answer was no and still is.

 My last interaction with ex was caused by him sending me a photoshopped picture of "us" that did NOT EVER happen. 


 Withholding was his game.  Remembering our sex life is quite easy.  It was solely for his manipulation.  I see my body parts online with photoshopped changes.

 I have no idea why the pictures were made.  I can only assume for a false allegation, triangulation or to "put" me with him when I wasn't.

 I'm an adult.  If those pictures were "real", it would be fine. They aren't. 

The other issue is that an "iCloud account" was set up remotely.  I know this because I did not set it up, hence, the photos were obtained by fraud in several different ways actually. This includes text messages "going out" as well to help foster a faux "victim" story.

   I have spoken to service providers who have "me" making changes or requests I did not make.  This indicates they are either A) Lying B) Someone is calling pretending to be me. 

 "Let it go"... STOP using me in a situation I was not involved. 

 I ask this to all of the people who "bought" the "victim" story.  If a man loves a woman, he protects her.  He does not exploit her or allow anyone else to.  Right there is the ANSWER.

Yes, I am coming in on the "back" side.  I JUST received this photo.  It NOW makes sense.  The longer enablers help or say nothing, the longer the abuser has to continue for their gain. 

 #Critical #Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment