Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hiding as Healers... A Warning for Survivors

I want to throw out a very important reminder... These sick sociopaths want attention. Period.

  They will LITERALLY post made up stories in "help forums" just for attention that is not even close to applicable to them in any situation. 


My attention was first drawn to this and more anger than I can express to watch someone post as a "terminal illness" patient to gain sympathy.  My mom did die from a terminal illness and would have give anything to still be here.

 So, I don't think it is even kind of "cute" and certainly not funny. 

 I know another person (apple doesn't fall from the previous tree) who is active in this community and is VERY well versed in the verbiage and understanding of personality disorders.

 I know the true colors but others do not and that concerns me.

These groups and pages are also scoured for potential "prey" by learning about you. 

 Please listen to your gut and learn all you can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment