Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Gaslighting

There are a lot of different examples of gaslighting.  Mine was VERY stealth.

  It wasn't so much as "dismissing" me but to provide information to know a "little" but not enough... The only thing I "have" is that I can repeat verbatim on who said what. 


 The burden is on them to answer as to why they asked.  

I lived in a CONSTANT state of "wtf" with the information poured in to me... seriously.  Why would someone ask that... shake my head.  Move along.

 Ohhh... Here is where it turns back... When I ask "why", I am now "out of MY mind" for asking.  I didn't say it to start with, why am I "crazy" for asking for clarification as to what YOU said... (see how it spins around???)

 I know one of my "diagnosis" (starting in 2010) was "dementia"... (flying monkey "diagnosis" via IM, text, and once to my face as to why I was sick for an entire year)

 It was a little "something extra" my mother had with her primary illness.  It's NOT typical, there were two conflicting diagnosis, one was "non hereditary" the other is "passed down the male side only"... hmmm... appears I'm in the clear.

 Regardless, it sounds just like the movie "Gaslight" to me... agree? Actually a whole lot.


 I'm glad to say that my "dementia" did not effect my memory... Do not know if that is a blessing or a curse... I can totally understand how it can drive someone crazy.

 My "non-demented" memory did not allow it... I can repeat it all... THAT is the only "light"... my beilef in myself...  Polygraphs are real.  I am confident.

 If someone can't simply clarify WHY they asked a question or said something, they are hiding something...  There is NO point in doing this without some sort of motive. 

 I have been baited to say some CRAZY things... I can tell what prompted me to say them... I was given some sort of information in which I can recall on demand.

I simply asked for explanation and clarification of things others said that made absolutely no sense... and I'm crazy?

 #Narcology #Critical #Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment